SGT Capital is a global private equity firm with its headquarters located in Singapore that generates superior returns by driving the internationalisation of mid-market businesses in combination with more traditional private equity value creation strategies.
SGT Capital was founded by Carsten Geyer, Joseph Pacini, Christoph Gerlinger, Dr. Marcel Normann, Marianne Rajic and Jens Dino Steinborn. The principals of SGT Capital are seasoned professionals from market leading private equity, investment banking, and consulting firms, bringing over 100 years of investment experience to our funds. Together, the principals of SGT Capital have an outstanding track record globally, having jointly worked on major transactions in key jurisdictions in the last 5 years.
The track record of the principals of SGT Capital is based on:
- A truly differentiated investment strategy to accelerate the international growth of investments.
- An unparalleled professional network and connectivity in all key markets.
- The ability to drive and deliver value creation across all dimensions, including top-line growth, profit maximisation, and capital optimisation.
- The ability to compete with and prevail against the largest and most experienced global competitors.
- The ability to orchestrate and execute exit processes that maximise value and transaction certainty.
SGT Capital’s investment philosophy is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns by investing in market leading companies in structurally growing markets and achieving global growth for its portfolio companies.
SGT Capital Fund II has been formed to access opportunities in Western Europe, Israel, and selectively North America and targets a net IRR of 25% and a net MoM of min. 2.0x.
Further information can be found at www.sgt-capital.com.